Saturday 10 April 2010

Thiz iz mah time to shine

So, yet again, it has been a while. Blog, I am a terrible mother.

Anyway. It's half one in the night time. I have handed my notice in at my awesome job in the nut shop to go back to coffee heaven. Fuck. Money is a killer. Doing things you don't want to do so you can just... Well. Get money. Yep. I'm going to be a supervisor. How the fuck do I know how to tell people what to do? I don't. Shiiit. It's going to be a tough one. But I'll only be there for a while... Ehhh.

The recent sun and recent discovery of Tinariwen have made me want to live in the desert and/or get myself a bad-ass turban. Shiiit. Iive added Africa to the list of places I want to go. The Sahara, Moroccan bazzars. Spices, tea and sun. I want endless sunnn.

I hope it's sunny on my two days off. I've been craving sun and fruit and berries like a mother-f. All winter I've wanted carbs and nuts. Oh how the tables have turned. Oh ho hoooo.

Yeah. Definitely need a turban.

No comments:

Post a Comment